Online Booking Help
Our new online bookings process is now available. If you have saved our previous link in your favourites, it will no longer work.
All customers will need to register or re-register if they have used the centre in the last 2 years.
You can click on any of the on-line bookings links, which are available on all of our exercise pages. Alternatively, click here.
- Once you have clicked on this link, a new window will appear.
- All customers will need to click on the ‘new user? please take a moment to register link’ highlighted with an arrow above.
- You will then need to add in your email address and a password, confirm the password and tick the terms and conditions box. This password is not linked to any previous password you may have had using the previous booking system. You can choose whatever you like.
- You will then receive an email asking to confirm your registration. You need to click the link in the email and it will take you to the confirmation page. You will then need to enter your password into the box and click confirm.
- In order to start using online bookings you will need to connect to your membership. Click on either of the links that say 'connect to your existing membership'
- The system will then require your member number and one other form of identification as specified in the boxes on the screen shot below. This is your previous online booking log in id number. If you don’t know this, please call us, or check your original membership paperwork where you will find it written at the top of the page.
- Once the customer has entered these details, their account will be live to start making on line bookings.
We apologise if you have been experiencing difficulties registering on our new online booking system. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you require more assistance.