NATIONAL FITNESS DAY 2018
WEDNESDAY 26 SEPTEMBER 2018
IF YOU'VE NEVER USED US, COME AND TRY US!
National Fitness Day is about highlighting the role physical activity plays across the UK, and its importance in helping us lead healthier and active lifestyles. People of all ages across the country will enjoy a huge range of activities such as 'plank offs' yoga and pilates classes, treadmill challenges, high-street HIIT classes, dance-offs, mass walks and many more.
Never set foot in your local Leisure Centre, here's your chance to get involved!
To celebrate this special day of fitness, we're offering YOU the chance to try an activity USING OUR DAY PASS!
GYM, SWIM or FITNESS CLASSES AT ANY CENTRE
Just pop into your local Leisure Centre and tell our reception team that you're here to celebrate National Fitness Day...
Simply complete a Day Pass. Please remember though, some of our classes are extremely busy, so the places are subject to availability, normal opening times and conditions of use. The day pass is limited to one per person.
Gym access is subject to fitness staff availability
Visit any of these Centres...
- Brandon Leisure Centre - Gym and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Brandon Fitness Timetable)
- Bury St Edmunds Leisure Centre - Gym, Swim and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Bury Fitness Timetable OR click here to see the Bury Swim Timetable)
- Haverhill Leisure Centre - Gym, Swim and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Haverhill Fitness Timetable OR click here to see the Haverhill Swim Timetable)
- The Gym Mildenhall and Dome Leisure Centre - Gym and Fitness Classes (Click here to see The Gym Mildenhall and Dome Leisure Centre Fitness Timetable)
- Mildenhall Swimming Pool - Swim (Click here to see the Mildenhall Swim Timetable)
- Newmarket Leisure Centre - Gym, Swim and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Newmarket Fitness Timetable OR click here to see the Newmarket Swim Timetable)
- Skyliner Sports Centre - Gym and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Skyliner Fitness Timetable)
- Trumpington Sport - Gym and Fitness Classes (Click here to see the Trumpington Fitness Timetable)
Get involved with us on social media!
Throughout the day, we want to see you in action at our Leisure Centres! Make sure to post us your pics and videos to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels using the hashtags #FitnessDay and #InspiringAHealthierYou. We've also got selfie and pledge boards located in the gyms in our Leisure Centres, that you'll be more than welcome to use on the day. Just speak to one of the Fitness team on duty if you want to use one of our props.
Facebook: Search for your Leisure Centre on Facebook and tag us in your posts!
Twitter: Mention us in your tweets @AC_Leisure
Instagram: Make sure to mention us in your posts and your stories @ac_leisure