Introducing the Inspire Loyalty Card
Our brand new, exclusive loyalty card is designed to reward customers...
- £1 discount off all pay-as-you-go activities included in the Inspire card scheme
- Use of the card at any of our facilities (excluding Haverhill Leisure Centre until the completion of the refurbishment in January 2019)
- Free entry as a spectator
- Special discounts and offers from our selected partners
- Monthly E-Newsletters
- Selected special offers in our cafes
- Access to the Abbeycroft Leisure app
Which pay-as-you-go activities are included in the scheme?
- Casual swimming
- Group exercise classes
- GP Referral
How much does the Inspire Loyalty Card cost?
- Standard adult - £2 per year
- Adults over 66 - £2 for life
- Concessionary adult - £1 per year
- Children under 18 - Free
- Students in full time education - Free
Why is there a cost for the Inspire Card?
As a registered charity, we are committed to providing opportunities for everyone to be active and the income generated from the Inspire Loyalty card will be ring-fenced to support local initiatives and programmes that encourage more people to increase their levels of physical activity as well as encourage those who are not physically active at present to take part.
Programmes and initiatives such as:-
- Stand Tall - A 12-week course for 14-25 year olds living with anxiety and depression
- Active Mums - An initiative that supports Mums to achieve a healthy weight and sustain physical activity during and after pregnancy
- GP Referrals - An initiative that supports individuals who are referred by the doctor to take part in exercise due to a medical condition
- Big Sports Club - An initiative that supports people with disabilities engage in sport and physical activity
- Keep Active - A range of activities for people aged over 55
- Free swim sessions for those aged under 16 or over 60
What to do next
To get your Inspire Loyalty Card and start saving, simply ask at reception and complete a simple application form.